Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bundaberg ginger beer

Options
  • 24-08-2010 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi, Where can i get this in Dublin, i def know its available somewhere...i became addicted while in Oz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭happyeveryday

Don't hold me to this but i think Redmonds of Ranelagh stock it. Call before you go not make sure you're not disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

I saw this a couple of places surprising recently... well I was surprised. Donnybrook Fair on Baggot St I am 99% certain have Bundaberg products but not the Lemon Lime & bitters to which I became addicted in NZ (though I kind of preferred teh schweppes one)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭d4v1d

likewise, i got hooked when abroad too.

there's another ginger beer made by fentimons which i think is even nicer than the bundaberg. they also make a lemon and lime and a cola called curiousity cola and are sold in glass bottles. i've only ever seen it in supervalue although tescos have the cola but not the ginger beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Spar in Malahide Village had some last year, not sure if if they still have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Some Super Valus have them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Todd Gack

Chickus wrote: »
    Hi, Where can i get this in Dublin, i def know its available somewhere...i became addicted while in Oz

Mortons in Ranelagh near the Beechwood Luas stop stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

The Spar near the luas stop at the Jervis Center has it.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DecentBee

Fresh in Grand Canal Dock and Super Value on Talbot St.

Advertisement