Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with Online Enrolment

Options
  • 24-08-2010 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having issues doing stage one of the enrollment? Can't log on to the enrolment page.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

ya, its down i'd say, cant get on either, was supposed to be open at 5 !! :confused:

eta they've updated, site says 5pm tomo now
    Stage 1: Enrol Online in Advance of Orientation
    Online Enrolment will commence at 17:00 on Wednesday 25th August

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Thanks I though I had missed something, are you doing the lectures tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I havent got the orientation pack yet so I dont have a PIN to do it.

ryanf1 wrote: »
    I havent got the orientation pack yet so I dont have a PIN to do it.
    just got mine today, so you'll probably get yours tomo, default pin is on the letter and you'll have your unique student number on your bank giro

agent_99 no, freedom till the 6th !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭morningpeasant

I accepted my place yesterday at around 11pm.
    I got a text today at 4pm telling me to register online. However, in order to do this I need a pin code that it said is on my 'bank giro'. Will this come in my pack in the post?

• Advertisement

I accepted my place yesterday at around 11pm.
    I got a text today at 4pm telling me to register online. However, in order to do this I need a pin code that it said is on my 'bank giro'. Will this come in my pack in the post?

You will get you Student ID number something like 100xxxxx and the Pin is default at 9999, you log on complete the details and print off the confirmation slip and bring it with you to Orientation.

you can find your course HERE
    it will tell you when you are expected to do the second part of the enrolment.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭morningpeasant

Agent_99 wrote: »
    You will get you Student ID number something like 100xxxxx and the Pin is default at 9999, you log on complete the details and print off the confirmation slip and bring it with you to Orientation.

you can find your course HERE
    it will tell you when you are expected to do the second part of the enrolment.

So the ID number does come in the post and not through e-mail?

yes your id number will be on the bank giro

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

iPwnage wrote: »
    just got mine today, so you'll probably get yours tomo, default pin is on the letter and you'll have your unique student number on your bank giro

agent_99 no, freedom till the 6th !! :D
    I still havent gotten it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 guinness_91

Any ideas how i go about paying the registration fee without using the bank giro or credit card, im getting the grant so that should pay it. Im just afraid the college will unenrole me if i enrole online without having got it paid.

• Advertisement

We were told last week during mature student induction that if you were 95% sure that you are getting your fees paid by Grant that you will only have to pay the €72 Student Development Fee. rather than you paying and waiting for the college to refund you. I enroled online without paying as I had already paid the €72.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 guinness_91

thanks, do i pay the €72 by bank giro/credit card as i would the whole registration fee?? iv already got my grant confirmed so im ok on the front.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭thats not gone well

thanks, do i pay the €72 by bank giro/credit card as i would the whole registration fee?? iv already got my grant confirmed so im ok on the front.:D

The bank Giro or Credit card either, Bank Giro has your ID Number or you are logged in to pay online you have to bring the giro or print out to enrolment

Advertisement