Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offering methods

Options
  • 24-08-2010 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Im a mature student returning to education ( post grad) I posted on here before about finding accommodation and got some very helpful answers, I have found several places. Out of say 7 I was offered two straight away but I am holding out for places closer to UCD which the remaining 4 are. I know august is a bad month to look for a house share but the places I viewed nearest to ucd had several people interested in them.

I told them I was interested in the rooms and asked them to get back to me if they are offering them to me ( I realize they are looking for someone that suits the house and house mates ). I am still looking for a suitable property on the ucd bus route, I view around 4 places a week and the places I viewed are still being viewed by other interested parties, will people let you know within a certain time period if they are offering you the room or will they wait until the maximum number of people have viewed it and then decide. ( Sorry for my ignorance on this matter, the last time i rented as a student was in the states were it was first come first served as long as you had method to pay).

Advertisement