Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts advice

Options
  • 24-08-2010 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

I have pre-registered to do French and History and I'm definitely going to do a full 20 credits for both of them. But I can't decide whether to do another 2 subjects at 10 credits each or another 20 credit one. Any advice?

Also, if i dropped English and Geograohy after Year 1 would I still be qualified to teach them up to 3rd year?

Cheers guys.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Do two other subjects at 10 credits each, it gives you more choice

And erm no not rly, I asked my Irish teacher that and he said they might get you to cover but not really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Indie_92

Anyone want to give me some insight to certain subjects?

I'm so excited but so fecking nervous! All my mates shoved off ta limrick? Looosers :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

the max one can do for each subjects is 20 right? i pre-registered to do geog and arch, so if i did the full 20 for geog and 20 for archaeology, and then i did 20 with spanish, i can choose at the end of the year which 2 subjects from the 3 i want to move to stage 2 with yes? Cant decide what i want to do now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

kev9100 wrote: »
    I But I can't decide whether to do another 2 subjects at 10 credits each or another 20 credit one. Any advice?

Also, if i dropped English and Geograohy after Year 1 would I still be qualified to teach them up to 3rd year?

Cheers guys.:)

Sorry for the bump:).

Advertisement