Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying Insects

Options
  • 24-08-2010 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

I noticed a huge increase in these tiny flying insects today they were all over the place i couldnt open my window it was that bad anyone esle notice them they were like flying ants

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Yep I noticed them on Saturday all over the windows, driving the cats mental aswell....

I had left the brown bin open out my side and I tought it was that but they're still around today!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

OMG, Today my car was covered in them.I found two on my daughters arm.What is it and why???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i am currently having a problem with spiders and earwigs. well the girlfriend is. ha ha.

probably just the time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Interesting, my teenage daughter has been complaining the last couple of days of bites, and was saying all her friends on facebook, etc... are also complaining of the same. Something unusal seems to be up alright?

Advertisement