Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with club logo

Options
  • 24-08-2010 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone could do a better job of this design for me? Its for the back of hoodies so needs to be kinda like a stencil design if you get me.

Thanks.
    (If this is the wrong place to post, my apologies!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Hi Larianne, I might have a few minutes to mess around. What format do you want it in? EPS? PDF?

Do you wish to keep the 'sketch' style of the diver? And the bubbly type face? And black & white?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Hi Larianne, I might have a few minutes to mess around. What format do you want it in? EPS? PDF?

Do you wish to keep the 'sketch' style of the diver? And the bubbly type face? And black & white?

Eh, what's EPS? :o

Well it's going on the back of a hoodie so can only really use the one colour in a stencil style, if you get me. (more colours, more cost).

The sketch is just a rough idea of how it should look. Do whatever you think looks good. :)

Thanks!

Here's a quick one for you below.

That is just a low res jpeg, if you want to use it, I can e-mail you a pdf for printing.

Here's another quick variation on the theme. I put it on a grey background just to show how it looks not on white.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Said I'd give this a go myself, here's what I came up with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 HappyKate

I tried aswell :) Blue waves are for background purpose only. They are not included in the logo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Thanks guys!!

If you have any other ideas put them up before tomorrow lunchtime. I've to send them off to the club to vote. I do prefer the scuba diver ones. OOoh wish I did this earlier. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 HappyKate

Another one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

I'm going to join in too, this one is based more on your original than the others.

Aqua_Club.jpg

Advertisement