Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bark in the Park-this sunday

Options
  • 24-08-2010 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

Hi interested in heading to the Bark the Park in Marley this sunday. Have all RBs to be muzzled? Are they strict about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

From the flyer you linked: "Please note that all dogs must be kept on leads and under control at all times. Restricted breeds must wear muzzles."

Yes they are strict about it and there are plenty of people that will tell a Parkie if you don't comply. I live close to Marlay and wouldn't bother bringing my dog there, too many anti-dog people about.

Don't let me put people off attending Sunday though, safety in numbers! It's a good cause and well worth supporting the Blue Cross.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Thanks. I was going to head with a friend who has a GSD (sweetest dog ever) but wont bother now. I know its the law etc but id rather walk somewhere shes not likely to get hounded for not having a muzzle on.

Advertisement