Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Registration????? and Starting Dates?????

• 24-08-2010 8:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

IS there any dates for registration or anything which I need to attend..

I got accepted into Sports Rehabilitation and Athletic Therapy but is there anything you have to go to the college to sign or anything??

It is just because all summer I've been in Bulgaria and I won't be home till the 2nd of September....

Also any info regarding starting dates???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

double GG wrote: »
    IS there any dates for registration or anything which I need to attend..

I got accepted into Sports Rehabilitation and Athletic Therapy but is there anything you have to go to the college to sign or anything??

It is just because all summer I've been in Bulgaria and I won't be home till the 2nd of September....

Also any info regarding starting dates???

Registration will take place on the 6th and 7th September, the admissions office will be writing out to everyone who accepts a place at Carlow with info on the day and time of your registration. Classes will commence on 8th September.

Congrats on getting your place :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Ms Happy wrote: »
    Registration will take place on the 6th and 7th September, the admissions office will be writing out to everyone who accepts a place at Carlow with info on the day and time of your registration. Classes will commence on 8th September.

Congrats on getting your place :D

PHEW!! thats okay :D I'll be home and recovered :D

THANKS ;)

Advertisement