Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish refused entry to Crockets in Ballina

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mickeypat

Dear Mr.Crocket,

If you had vetted your doorstaff properly you wouldn't now be receiving this negative publicity.

Kindly Fuck Off,

L.
    now you sound like the kind of asshole i definetly wouldnt let in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

mickeypat wrote: »
    now you sound like the kind of asshole i definetly wouldnt let in

I sound Polish?

Dammit i even googled to clarify whether it was "i" before "e" or "e" before "i" after a "c".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

OP i know how you feel. i was refused entry to a hostel in dublin because i was irish. the receptionist who refused me was czech. i was never so shocked in my life

Dear Mr.Crocket,

If you had vetted your doorstaff properly you wouldn't now be receiving this negative publicity.

Kindly Fuck Off,

L.
    only negative thing on this thread is that hsi townies wrecked the place the week before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

only negative thing on this thread is that hsi townies wrecked the place the week before

You sound like a very ignorant person!

• Advertisement

alex73 wrote: »
    You sound like a very ignorant person!
    how dare you call me ignorant,i demand an apology and/or compensation,failing that im off to the western people and possibly setting up a facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Exodus 1811

how dare you call me ignorant,i demand an apology and/or compensation,failing that im off to the western people and possibly setting up a facebook page

You're that bouncer aren't you...

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

refusing someone on the basis of their nationality is disgraceful behaviour by Crockets.

IMHO Keanes is a much nicer pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

OP, speak to the manager.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement