Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request - Video of a guy getting hit in the face with a carboot

• 24-08-2010 8:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭

I am desperately trying to track down a clip which was aired on the "It'll be alright on the night" cock up show. I think it was around show 7,8 or 9 and featured a guy talking in a foreign language at the back of a car. The car boot is open at the time and he closes it and keeps talking. About 5 seconds later the boot springs open and gives him an awful clatter in the face. He closes it and keeps going only for the boot to spring open again and hit him a second time. It is pricelessly funny and I know someone who would really want to see it again. They deserve a laugh and I have been trawling through youtube etc trying to find it. There are some full episodes posted which I am going through at moment but if this rings a bell with anyone who could provide a link to it I'd be very grateful. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Hi Pageant Messiah,

Is it the guy from the first clip here? Having a look through them now to see if I can find it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Unfortunately not. The chap in question is standing at the back of a car putting something in the boot. He closes it keeps talking and then it springs open catching him under the chin. If memory serves he looked a lot like ernest

ernest-scared-stupid.jpg

I've been through parts 6,7 and 8 online now and havent spotted it yet. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Actually I'm trying to find a video too. Sorry to hijack the thread but better than making a separate thread and starting a thing :)

I saw a video on here recently of a guy being chased by two evil looking guys in suits. He jumps over a fence into a women's back garden where shes putting clothes on the line.

Guy: "Theres two men chasing me I need somewhere to hide"

Woman puts him in the shed and when two chasing guys ask her if she saw a guy she says "He went that way". When they're gone she lets the guy out who thanks her and runs off as the woman says "What did you do?", to which he replys with a smirk on his face "I'm a paedophile"

The people in the video are irish if that helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

x43r0 wrote: »
    Actually I'm trying to find a video too. Sorry to hijack the thread but better than making a separate thread and starting a thing :)

I saw a video on here recently of a guy being chased by two evil looking guys in suits. He jumps over a fence into a women's back garden where shes putting clothes on the line.

Guy: "Theres two men chasing me I need somewhere to hide"

Woman puts him in the shed and when two chasing guys ask her if she saw a guy she says "He went that way". When they're gone she lets the guy out who thanks her and runs off as the woman says "What did you do?", to which he replys with a smirk on his face "I'm a paedophile"

The people in the video are irish if that helps

Can't access youtube in work but I think this is it ... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showthread.php?t=2055892564

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Legend! :D

Thanks a mill

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Joe Luis

yeah dunno if that was worth hunting around for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Back on topic ;)

Apparently the clip I am looking for was on an episode called "Alright On The Nights Cockup Trip" which aired inbetween episodes 7 and 8. There is no trace of any of this program on youtube bar one 52 second clip of two outtakes.

Advertisement