Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the average Heating, ESB, Broadband and Bin charges in colleges??

Options
  • 24-08-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I found an apartment in Sligo for 82 euro including all these, is this a good deal?

The average is around 50/55 euro?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭user12

anyone no the average??

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

What's the address?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Moved from Leaving Cert forum.

(And Mods feel free to move it on again if this isn't the right forum. :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Im not familiar with Sligo prices but I can tell you I was paying around 1,000 per term (approx 9-10 weeks) for a bedsit, broadband and ESB on campus in Trinity last year. Heating was extra at a rip-off 300 for the full year (for a small 15sqm room).
    So I'd say Sligo is pretty cheap in comparison. Mind you its not comparing like with like, I was living smack bang in the middle of Dublin city centre.

You should ask the Mods here to move this to the Student Accomodation forum- there might be a better knowledge there of Sligo student digs.

Advertisement