Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazing new discovery!!

Options
  • 24-08-2010 9:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

I'm eating a bowl of 1/2 wheetos and 1/2 coca pops.

Is there such a thing as the nobel food prize? If so where can I collect it?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

i-won-the-nobel-prize.jpg

True story.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Supertech

From my nine year old nephew who has been doing that for years. Try some spaghetti in it !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

As it turns out, a bow of 1/2 wheetos 1/2 coca pops doesn't taste as good as either a full bowl of wheetos or a full bowl of coca pops.

So really, I've just wasted a load of wheetos and coca pops that could have contributed to something so much better. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

look ted, i take one salt and vinegar and one cheese and onion and i eat them at the same time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

freenobelpeaceprize.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I think the wheetos are stale :(

MY WHOLE NIGHT IS RUINED!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I can't remember the last time I had a bowl of cereal that consisted of just a single type cereal. Mixing is the ONLY way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I can't remember the last time I had a bowl of cereal that consisted of just a single type cereal. Mixing is the ONLY way.

100% agree :)

Weetos are my fave cereal. But I've recently become addicted to the new Krave.

Only had a little bit of Krave left this morning, so mixed it with some Rice Crispies. Result.

Advertisement