Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweaty Hands when using tools!!

Options
  • 24-08-2010 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Any advice on how to get over this issue????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Gloves!

If its a general sweating all over its more of a health thing. I think their is something that you can take to help you sweat less, drifox or drisol something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

Gloves make it worse to be honest but I will look into the other 2 options you have given :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What kind of gloves have you been using?

I have a pair of tip-less ones, kinda made of a breathable material not sure what it is, buy they are pretty decent. Wearing the standard builder glove (green ones) is a waste of time. Go to a safelty place, and check a few pairs out. A few extra quid is worth it if you look after them imho

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Davy wrote: »
    What kind of gloves have you been using?

I have a pair of tip-less ones, kinda made of a breathable material not sure what it is, buy they are pretty decent. Wearing the standard builder glove (green ones) is a waste of time. Go to a safelty place, and check a few pairs out. A few extra quid is worth it if you look after them imho

+1

Snickers do a great pair of gloves with two open fingers, index and the next one. They're a great job.

Advertisement