Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Whats with GoW2?

• 24-08-2010 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

After the Recent update i cant find any games in MatchMaking and usualy takes up to 20 mins to find one game is there anything i can do:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Daniel2oo9 wrote: »
    After the Recent update i cant find any games in MatchMaking and usualy takes up to 20 mins to find one game is there anything i can do:confused:
    Is your NAT open?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

it's happened to me constantly too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Will check if the same is happening for me tonight, wanna make sure its all good for when the 25x XP week starts!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭thomashood10

Look into port forwarding and opening your NAT, usually this will help the matchmaking. Lower the firewall restriction too on your router if it's not off already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ThatsOurGaming

I get the same with that its not just you man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

NAT Is Open firewall is off completely

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭thomashood10

Mmmm, tbh I've never been able to fix those type of issues with a lot of my games. You could try forwarding a bunch of ports relating to it, be sure to forward the ports for both TCP and UDP. If you're using wireless, switch to wired if you can, try and eliminate any interference. Restart your router too.

But tbh I get this issue with a lot of my games. Personally I blame eircom :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Its been a problem because your location is more likely set as Ireland.
    I did the ports nat and firewall and it still would take 20 minutes.
    So I changed the locale of the xbox to the uk Instead of it trying to find Irish players it searches wider then it normally would.
    I dont understand why but I got all my friends to do it and it worked it still takes a bit to get a game but its way quicker:D
    Hope it helps and let us know how you get on.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭HATCHET IRL

Evolute wrote: »
    Its been a problem because your location is more likely set as Ireland.
    I did the ports nat and firewall and it still would take 20 minutes.
    So I changed the locale of the xbox to the uk Instead of it trying to find Irish players it searches wider then it normally would.
    I dont understand why but I got all my friends to do it and it worked it still takes a bit to get a game but its way quicker:D
    Hope it helps and let us know how you get on.:D
    will you stop, we showed you:cool:

Advertisement