Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish women fussiest in Europe?

• 24-08-2010 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

Recent survey done says Irish women are fussiest in Europe.
    I do not think that is true in slightest,what you think?

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/0410/1224244361038.html

Are Irish women fussiest in Europe? 4 votes

Irish women fussiest yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    75% 3 votes
    bull**** survey:it is individuals:
    25% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

In other news, 90 percent of all statistics are bullshit :)

Ya I don't give much credit to any of these stereotype/generalizing studies, as they don't really say anything useful in the end, they just put a load of statistics together in a dodgy way to make a slightly provocative article headline.

(odd; first time I viewed the article I could see the whole thing, now I only see a subscription page)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 digitalremote

Generally ...........

As a Irish woman I think Irish women are more full of themselves in general. They have this thing aout them where they think they are too hot to handle or something.

Also Irish woman are really rude to other Irish women especially on nights out at clubs etc. slamming doors in your face, stuf like that. Coming back from Germany I can't believe how stuck up Irish girls can be compared to German girls who, on a whole look better too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Ya I don't give much credit to any of these stereotype/generalizing studies, as they don't really say anything useful in the end, they just put a load of dodgy statistics together to make a slightly provocative article headline.

(odd; first time I viewed the article I could see the whole thing, now I only see a subscription page)

I know happened to me twice :confused:

It is incredible how much in the neck Irish women are getting it,seriously talk about Taring all like above with same brush :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Nail on the bloody head. Even more so when they're so subjective a thing as "fussy". :rolleyes:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Generally ...........

As a Irish woman I think Irish women are more full of themselves in general. They have this thing aout them where they think they are too hot to handle or something.

Also Irish woman are really rude to other Irish women especially on nights out at clubs etc. slamming doors in your face, stuf like that. Coming back from Germany I can't believe how stuck up Irish girls can be compared to German girls who, on a whole look better too.

What has that got anything to do with Irish women been fussiest? Or did you feel like a general bash Irish women in favour of German women.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 685 ✭✭✭jock101

Thats why I only date foreign women! Irish women are just to much work!:(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I don't see this thread going anywhere other than being the token Irish women bashing thread so I think we're done here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement