Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL outage Dunmore Road/Viewmount

• 24-08-2010 11:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭

Is NTL out at the moment in the Dunmore Road/Viewmount area?

Regards...jmcc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

mine went off for about 5 minutes earlier around the same time as you posted this thread but it came back online,,,im not from the dunmore road area but when ever that area has problems with the ntl broadband i have the same issues meself with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭jmcc

Was off last night for a few hours. It is back on now though.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

came home from work last night and both Broadband and television were off, so it was the whole night it was off from about 9.15pm, wish i knew what was happening because this is twice now in 2 weeks its been gone

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

was off all day yesterday and last night here,,back now but for how long who knows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Same in Cherrymount last night. We rang 1908 and (after half an hour on hold) were basically told that because the support agent couldn't get through to level 2 support we would have to wait for it to be declared an area fault. Luckily this time it was just the broadband and we still had tv.

Our service and maintenance policy

We aim to keep our customers informed of any performance issues that may be affecting the services we offer.
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Adyx wrote: »
    Same in Cherrymount last night. We rang 1908 and (after half an hour on hold) were basically told that because the support agent couldn't get through to level 2 support we would have to wait for it to be declared an area fault. Luckily this time it was just the broadband and we still had tv.

:rolleyes:

Me mammy in Cherrymount kept ringing them about it.
    Yesterday: "Unplug your router so we can upgrade the service to 15 mbps"
    Yesterday evening: "Its not come back on since? Um....try it again tomorrow"
    Today: "Yeah unfortunately theres currently a fault resulting in outage for Cherrymount, Avondale and Kilcohan."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

<troll> crikey it's the summer time, why can't people spend their time out of doors enjoying the good weather during the day and going for walks in the evening? Surely we can do without interweb and television while the weather is good :mad:</troll> :D:p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

mine went down this evening for a while in the johns hill area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Seems to dropping a lot recently. Anyone know if they are updating the lines, or its just failures?

Advertisement