Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mem Card for 7D

• 25-08-2010 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I was wondering what people are using in terms of memory? Im wrecked tired reading a pile of info here and cant see the wood from the trees, I dont plan on shooting a lot of vid but I guess Id like to have the option in the future... whats middle of the road on these things in terms of speed? Im thinkin 8GB Sandisk Extreme III 30 MB/s ?

Cheers T

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

You can't go too far wrong with the Sandisk Extreme IIIs.

Very good in terms of price and performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Cheers jpb1974 exactly what Ive ended up getting 8GB 60 MB/s version

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭Fireman

If you plan on shooting some video with it it is recommended you use the 60MB/s card it has something to do with the speed for video to card, I got a 16GB on ebay

Advertisement