Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTÉ Concert Orchestra at Electric Picnic

Options
  • 25-08-2010 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭

http://www.electricpicnic.ie/orchestral-manoeuvres-in-the-body-soul-area/

RTÉCO are playing on Sunday at Electric Picnic this year, I can't wait! Can't wait to see what they'll decide to play either. The Electric Picnic website is bigging them up as the 'most eclectic Orchestra in Ireland', so can we expect some left-of-centre stuff from them?

I can't wait to listen to the Concert Orchestra with jars and the lads. Hopefully drunken mental cheering will be allowed at this one. Break down all that etiquette :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Darn - almost wish I was going now.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Yeh, fabulous :rolleyes:, however in Cork things are going from bad to worse. Used to be the RTE Symphony ignored Cork, but we had the consolation of the Chamber Orchestra :rolleyes:, but this season we don't even have that!
    RTE Performing Groups ought to hang their head in shame!

Advertisement