Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A laugh at bedtime

Options
  • 25-08-2010 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

It's the best medicine. What did you find funny today?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by westkerryblue viewpost.gif
    Excellent performance from Daithí Ó Sé. West Kerry accent is in my opinion the best in the land and the region has already produced great broadcasters over the years. A hell of a lot easier to understand and actually seriously, as opposed to some of the backward, illiterate, uneducated jackeen D4 Californians on RTE like Miriam O Callaghan etc. who really require subtitles at times for anyone to follow what they're saying.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Is this a nightly thing like A Prayer At Bedtime...?

I'm out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

just bedtime I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

A person suggesting subtitles on the radio as a benefit is a small bit funny....like when a bully gets cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭NoHornJan

Mr Cawley wrote: »
    It's the best medicine. What did you find funny today?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by westkerryblue viewpost.gif
    Excellent performance from Daithí Ó Sé. West Kerry accent is in my opinion the best in the land and the region has already produced great broadcasters over the years. A hell of a lot easier to understand and actually seriously, as opposed to some of the backward, illiterate, uneducated jackeen D4 Californians on RTE like Miriam O Callaghan etc. who really require subtitles at times for anyone to follow what they're saying.

A new string of Kerryman jokes to follow...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

A lad I know just posted this a while ago and I'll admit to having a bit of a giggle.

"Just been to my first Muslim birthday party. The musical chairs was a bit slow but **** me the pass the parcel was quick!!!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

what made me laugh today was when in work, I was merchandising shelves (retail) and a customer came in who was also friends with the lad i work with.

I was chattin away with him for a minute or two and then continued on with my work.

He was about 5 metres away from me in a fairly busy part of the shop inthe middle of a load of people.

Next thing he lets go an absolute fire cracker of a fart. It was as if he forced it out. It almost shook the shelves beside him.

He looked around smiling then just walked off leaving some people in utter disgust. I was stifling laughter myself.

10 minutes later he comes back to me and says "Did ye hear that one i let go a few minutes ago?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

seen this joke and it cracked me up

''33 miners trapped underground''

looks like fritzl upped his game:)

i lol even put it as my facebook status:o

Advertisement