Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo: Reach Launch Event. Play against celebs(ish)

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Healium wrote: »
    Average? AVERAGE?!

*beat down*

Seriously, this game better be epic. My hopes are as high as possible right now

Halo 1 = fantastico
    Halo 2 & 3 = over rated and boring
    (talking about the single player. the multiplayer is still good though)

the story and the settings in 2 & 3 are quite bland and unoriginal I thought. aside from a few set pieces, I felt no atmosphere and the story was a load of bs.
    reach is more fun to play though as it feels a lot faster. i think it will have good multiplayer if they get the balance right

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭boysinblack

Korvanica wrote: »
    It would be too awesome, when are ye deciding on who is going? You should do so soonish so whoever is going can have a few games of halo 3 together to warm up etc.. :D

Yh thats a good idea , whoever gets picked should try and get some roles and communication sorted within the team as thats vital in all the halo games ..........

Any know what the rules will be ? Is it slayer pro or ctf??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Any boardsies going to this tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Bucklesman

Looks like I am. Though when I received an unsolicited email invite I was surprised, to say the least. Seems legit enough though.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭feckhead

Celebs lost. Final score 83 to 15 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Congrats to the boardsies last night, I was rooting your corner all evening....

Especially enjoyed the pasting you gave the Tech TV lads, ha ha, thank god I didnt get on that team in the end!

Your man Baz from RTE got 4 kills, lol....

The free drink helped a lot!

Advertisement