Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suit Tailored?

Options
  • 25-08-2010 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

I may have to get a suit taking in and was wondering if anyone can reccommend somewhere to get this done in Dublin (City Centre or South side).

Also would anyone have any idea of the price to get this done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Had legs shortened, and cuffs redone and suit drycleaned for €40 at Paddy's.

Irrespective of the price, the place is one of the best around, the workmanship is fantastic, and the guys there are great - real Dubs.

Its downstairs in Michael Barry's on Duke Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭bobbyg

enda1 wrote: »
    Had legs shortened, and cuffs redone and suit drycleaned for €40 at Paddy's.

Irrespective of the price, the place is one of the best around, the workmanship is fantastic, and the guys there are great - real Dubs.

Its downstairs in Michael Barry's on Duke Street.

Thanks will try there Duke street is perfect, do you know how long it normally takes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

bobbyg wrote: »
    Thanks will try there Duke street is perfect, do you know how long it normally takes?

Your welcome.

For me it took from Tuesday afternoon to Friday afternoon including the clean.
    So something less than that for just the tailoring I guess.

Advertisement