Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian Evening Classes in Galway

Options
  • 25-08-2010 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for Italian Evening Classes in Galway City?

I've always wanted to learn to speak Italian and also am looking for something non-work related to do, and to meet new people, one evening a week.

I've found two places that seem to do group classes (I'm not interested in individual classes)- Galway Language Centre(Bridge Mills) who do an 8 week course for €115, and the Language Institute at the Granary who do a 12 week course for €240. Big difference in price between the two!
    Does anyone have any experience of either or any other reccommendations?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

I did the Spanish course at the Bridge mills a few years ago, I enjoyed it anyway, gave me the foundations anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

this sounds interesting but maybe it's not exactly what you are looking for
    http://www.nuigalway.ie/italian/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KK2010

Thanks for replies- NUIG Diploma does sound interesting but I would prefer not to commit to something at that level or expense- just hoping to try more casual classes to begin with and see how it goes...

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Adelie

I did German lessons this year at the Bridge Mills, was very happy with them.

Advertisement