Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a mechanic/garage in Cashel/Cahir

Options
  • 25-08-2010 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭

I need to get my timing belt replaced. Any reliable, good garages in the Cashel or Cahir areas that you would recommend - somewhere with good prices?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭All in all

i have found Gerry O'sullivan near Poulmucka (between clonmel and cashel) very good. Has a good set up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Thanks. I went to Tom Burke in Cahir in the end. I was delighted with the service provided.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭djman

Looking for a reasonably priced Mechanic too Cahir/Cashel/Clonmel can anyone give me a number for someone. Need a good bit of work done so am pricing around.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 40 tiredmum

The best mechanic I know is cheap and very reliable. Gerry English. He lives in Rathordan..its between Clerihan and Clonmel. His number is 0876709782.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Amtmann wrote: »
    Thanks. I went to Tom Burke in Cahir in the end. I was delighted with the service provided.

Hi. Have you any contact info for Tom Burke in Cahir please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

Overlord wrote: »
    Hi. Have you any contact info for Tom Burke in Cahir please?

Toms number is 0876849638. I'd recommend him highly too. Not involved with him in any way just a happy customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭cml387

All in all wrote: »
    i have found Gerry O'sullivan near Poulmucka (between clonmel and cashel) very good. Has a good set up there.

Yep,he is reasonable and very good.

Mrs Cml had her car serviced there recently and having paid and on her way out the secretary came running out to say she'd been overcharged for one item and to come back in to sort it out.

Not like some (now ex) garages I could mention.

Advertisement