Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor question

Options
  • 25-08-2010 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

I went in to get the €30 monthly sim only rolling contract,i was asked to put down €50 deposit on the account. I declined and checked my credit history with the credit bureau which was fine. Anyone work for meteor/been in similar situation,what's their rationale for asking for €50 deposit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

u talking about me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

had to pay 300. was so angry. im not sure if i got the money back or not at one point. signed up again 2 years later after having been on pay as you go and got asked for 100 again.

have a thread somewhere that went through that nightmare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

I'm a jobless student and setup Meteor €10/month contract with no deposit! :-) I've been a prepaid customer for years though if that makes any difference. She did say to give her a call if I was going abroad as you're meant to pay a deposit to enable roaming. She said she'd happily enable it but not at the same time as the initial application as it'd be highlighted on the system. :p

Advertisement