Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Found in Co. Meath

Options
  • 25-08-2010 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I have a small male terrier that was found in Clonavly on the Naul Road on Sunday afternoon 22/08/10. He is white mainly with a brown face and black spots / markings on his back. He has a recent injury too. He was not wearing a collar nor is he microchipped.
    If anyone in the area knows of a similar lost dog perhaps you could contact me.
    Done all the other usual things like posters , garda , pounds , vets and other websites I can think of.
    Thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Any luck with finding the owner?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I've seen the sign up allright, one of the girls in work was asking too as her friend found one (maybe it's the same one?) so I've been asking around with the neighbours, shops in Naul and Clonalvy but nobody is missing a doggy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 JaneyJ

It couldn't be this guy, could it?

http://www.dar.ie/index.php?page=lost-animals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Did you ask your parish priest to announce it at mass? That's how a relation got re-united with her lost dog.

Advertisement