Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns 'N' Roses (Dublin) Afterparty

Options
  • 25-08-2010 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi Folks,
    if you want to keep rockin' after the Guns 'N' Roses gig in the 02, then head on down to Dublins' newest rock bar 'THE GYPSY ROSE'
    We will have guest DJ's playing lots of old school metal, classic rock and 80's glam metal.
    FREE ADMISSION and ALL drinks only €4.

GYPSY ROSE Rock and Blues Bar,
    5 Aston Quay,
    Dublin 2.

Wednesday 1st Sept, after gig 'til late

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

This place is deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Hi Folks,
    if you want to keep rockin' after the Guns 'N' Roses gig in the 02, then head on down to Dublins' newest rock bar 'THE GYPSY ROSE'
    We will have guest DJ's playing lots of old school metal, classic rock and 80's glam metal.
    FREE ADMISSION and ALL drinks only €4.

GYPSY ROSE Rock and Blues Bar,
    5 Aston Quay,
    Dublin 2.

Wednesday 1st Sept, after gig 'til late
    Is that every night or just a special for the gig?

Ive been meaning to check (your place) it out for a while now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

It's a pretty cool place, was there after Cannibal Corpse on Saturday. Drinks were 4 euro for everything, even got a pic with Pat O'Brien !

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Captain Danger

Been there a few times now. At four snots a drink ya just can't go wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

was in there last week, really nice place. seems tiny from upstairs but is a LOT bigger downstairs. dissapointed though that last orders were at 11:30pm though. I presume this is only during the week and that it stays open late on friday/saturday?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 GypsyRoseRocks

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Is that every night or just a special for the gig?

Ive been meaning to check (your place) it out for a while now

Hi there,
    yes, this is a one off just after the gig. But we have a DJ in tomorrow night (friday) who will be playing the same kinda set (old school metal, classic rock and glam).
    All drinks are €4 all night. The ground floor bar is open 'til 11.30 on weekdays, but the DJ is in the club downstairs which is open 'til 2.30am at the weekends. It's a nice size venue downstairs with a pool table too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Sweet! I'm there! \m/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MrsPaulStanley

Hey ^.^
    I was at the Guns 'n' Roses gig. I'm only 14, but I look around 18 or 19, mainly 'cause of the way I dress, and of my hair. I'm a rocker, as you've probably guessed, and everybody thinks i'm 18 or 19 ! Some dude asked me to go with him, and I wanted to go, but no I.D :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Hey ^.^
    I was at the Guns 'n' Roses gig. I'm only 14, but I look around 18 or 19, mainly 'cause of the way I dress, and of my hair. I'm a rocker, as you've probably guessed, and everybody thinks i'm 18 or 19 ! Some dude asked me to go with him, and I wanted to go, but no I.D :(

Sounds like that worked out for the best for everyone....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭SanoVitae

Hi Folks,

Just out of curiosity, did this all happen 2 hours after it was meant to start? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Hey ^.^

What an odd 4th post! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

What an odd 4th post! :confused:

Yeah, I dunno what is going on with this one....maybe the poster wanted to highlight the senseless disregard that Irish bouncers show on the doors of clubs to young girls compared to the abuse suffered by young boys...or men....

Advertisement