Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boner, The horn, stiffy

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

kfallon wrote: »
    Have you seen some at night :p
    Might have! :p
    Kiera wrote: »
    Do you live in a cave? Or have you never had a bf? :confused:

No I don't but have lived a very innocent sheltered life...as a teenager...improved since then! ;)

I have gone out with fellas and Yes I have had a boyfriend. :cool: Single since. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Might have! :p

No I don't but have lived a very innocent sheltered life...as a teenager...improved since then! ;)

I have gone out with fellas and Yes I have had a boyfriend. :cool: Single since. :D
    You must be sheltered if you're only doing the durty at night :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

You must be sheltered if you're only doing the durty at night :P

Ha ha ha, I am a very private person like that, not mad on PDAs. :o

I'm a night owl not a morning person! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Worst bit of todays 'wigwam in me kaks' was that I got it at 12.10pm and our 'wankbreak' usually finishes at 11.50am so was stuck between a rock and (literally) a 'hard' place :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Sick of clearing up the snail trail.

I thought that is why women have legs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

I remember regularly getting an involuntary horn a few minutes before lunch time when I was in secondary school. The last few minutes before that bell were very anxious. Couldn't explain it, maybe I just really like ham and cheese sammiches

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

The ones ya got in school where the worst!!

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    The ones ya got in school where the worst!!

I thought they were the best tho they were usually caused by the good looking Religion teacher bending over in front of you in a short(ish) skirt....couldn't wait to get home in the evening to play with me new toy :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I thought they were the best tho they were usually caused by the good looking Religion teacher bending over in front of you in a short(ish) skirt....couldn't wait to get home in the evening to play with me new toy :p

How are you not blind?

• Advertisement

How are you not blind?

I got two jam jars attached to me eyes :p

Seriously tho my eyesight is fine, don't know how! Hand to (japs) eye co-ordination is unreal too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

yea they were the best!! we had a french teacher and for a 60 year old this woman was stunning and was very top heavy she used to stand over your desk reading out of your book while your face was practically rubbing against her assets.she would then walk away the tease:pac:

sometimes i miss school:p

major bill wrote: »
    yea they were the best!! we had a french teacher and for a 60 year old this woman was stunning and was very top heavy she used to stand over your desk reading out of your book while your face was practically rubbing against her assets.she would then walk away the tease:pac:

sometimes i miss school:p

Those teachers knew what they were doing, it was like having 30 loaded guns in their classrooms, one could go off at any time if they made the wrong (right?) move :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Those teachers knew what they were doing, it was like having 30 loaded guns in their classrooms, one could go off at any time if they made the wrong (right?) move :D

Jeez would be like the male version of carrie, babybatter flying around the room!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I hope I never got one in my religion classes. Teacher was a middle aged man. He was also a tease...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Whats the difference between light and hard?

you can sleep with a light on . . . .

phill106 wrote: »
    Jeez would be like the male version of carrie, babybatter flying around the room!

No fannybatter tho :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

And stay out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

And stay out!

I blame Tar cream!! Its poisoning the nation!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

I blame Tar cream!! Its poisoning the nation!! :mad:
    or saving the nation ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement