If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer Blu-Ray AV System - £249.95

Options
  • 25-08-2010 12:23pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys,

Second Boardie Exclusive offer today is the Beautiful Pioneer BCS-FS500.

This is a 2.1 Blu-Ray DVD system that includes Blu-Ray DVD, FM Radio, iPOD dock & USB input.

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=5566

Proving that your home cinema experience can be stylish as well as entertaining, the BD-Live BCS-FS500 is the ideal partner to get maximum enjoyment from your films.

Its minimalist slim speakers are designed to be the perfect match for your flat screen TV and – in combination with a 300W high power amplifier and down-firing subwoofer – provide a rich soundscape.

With the internal decoding of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio Essential, you can enjoy high-quality sound that complements the images on screen.

The player gives you the BD-Live specification, allowing you to enjoy special interactive features and download bonus content such as additional scenes, trailers and games on Blu-ray disc.

Equipped with HDMI, the system supports 1080p upscaling, as well as Deep Colour for greater colour depth and detail.

A front USB port allows easy playback of your MP3/WMA music files, JPEG photos and DivX files stored on a USB memory device.

The versatile BCS-FS500 also enables you to entertain your guests with your iPod by transforming into an iPod docking station with an included iPod cradle

See full features & specs here: http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/42/100/42/BCS-FS500/specs.html

We have never offered this unit (or any real quality Blu-Ray system) near this money - now reduced from £399.95 to just £249.95 / €299.99

If you are interested just post here or drop us a line and we will get back to you today via PM to get you sorted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jerpointbundie

Hi John,

I have just found this post and I am also looking for a blu ray system and I will certainly take one of these if you still have it, can you contact me soon as and I will talk to you then about the plasma also, thanks, Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jashar99

hi John, I pm'ed you earlier about the LG 42LE5900, I will take this 2.1 system to compliment it. Please have Kenny or someone PM me. i'm sure you can do a good deal on P&P
    Kind Regards,
    jashar99

• Registered Users Posts: 15 knock

John,

I think you have posted the wrong picture for this system. Its looks more like the DCS-585 from the Pioneer website.

Knock.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

OOOOOOPPPPPPSSSSSS!!!!!!!! :o

Yip thats the wrong picture for the BCS-FS500

Should look like this:

BCS-FS500Large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pabloisme

Dont suppose this offer is still going is it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Pablo.

Yes, this offer is still on going.

Drop me a PM with your number if you would like one and I'll call you for details.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.