Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno XII - 4/9/10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Yeah that poll was close to the real numbers.
    Speed Boat wrote: »
    i'll be there.

Seeing as it's back to xgc I'll bring my vga along.

You got my money? You got money for fake moustaches?
    l34c425e90000_1_10430.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Hey, if anyone from Cork is going by train could you let me know as I intend on booking tomorrow in case your traveling up, I plan on getting either the 7:30 or 9:30 train myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Likewise, myself and generic are getting the 7.35am train up and the 7pm train back. So anyone that wants to join us is more than welcome if ye're headin from limerick/cork. 30e return if booked online (can also pay with laser). Is there any other lim guys goin up? future, sabre, etc etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I decided to get the 9:30am train as I fear I might sleep out and miss the earlier train ( I'd have to get up at like, 6am to get the 7:30am train ) but I am getting the 7pm train back to Cork, if that means anything.

As such, I won't be at XGC till about 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I was hoping to compete in this but funds are very low atm so it's looking unlikely. I'll make sure to pop in regardless though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I will not be there. Hope it goes well. In that someone else wins for a change :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Jim wrote: »
    I was hoping to compete in this but funds are very low atm so it's looking unlikely. I'll make sure to pop in regardless though.

You're not going to play in a tournament again until you're sure you're going to beat Chris down, are you? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

You're not going to play in a tournament again until you're sure you're going to beat Chris down, are you? :D
    Actually, I could pay €15 to enter with the chance of funds being ++ by the end of it. Hmm. It's just like gambling, except my personal skill level is a massive factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

This sounds fun, this'll be my first time going, it'll be nice to meet you all

Jun_DP101 wrote: »

Awesome new blood :)

Make sure to come along to a casual too, tournaments can be a little high stress and busy, you'll get the chance to get to know people more at a casual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Will one of these people be in your group?

http://streetfighter.ie/?p=1285

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

No Cobelcog videos up by default.

Shenanigans!

🤪

More top player videos. Who will be in your group?

http://streetfighter.ie/?p=1294

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Orim wrote: »
    More top player videos. Who will be in your group?

http://streetfighter.ie/?p=1294

Yay!

Orim any idea when you'll be in? I want to get in as early as possible for practice. That is if Im going, still need to find out if I have a way of getting home on Saturday.

Gory I am planning to be there around 11:30 approx.

My old hands need a good while to get up to speed :D

Jun_DP101 wrote: »

Wait it just clicked.

You're johnnyBlues brother, right? Good Bison number 4?

Will he be along too?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Gory I am planning to be there around 11:30 approx.

My old hands need a good while to get up to speed :D

I should be in round that time myself, I cant practice on this internet connection and Im on it for the week.

GorySnake wrote: »
    Yay!

Orim any idea when you'll be in? I want to get in as early as possible for practice. That is if Im going, still need to find out if I have a way of getting home on Saturday.

I plan on being there for about 11.

I need the extra time so I remember to put myself in the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

If heads are around at 11 or so I could get the early bus up (BUSS UP!) and get some warm up games in ^^

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'll be there for 11. Need all the warm up I can get. Would there be interest in casuals tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I'll be in early on saturday for some casuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Me too. I'll try get there before 11. I haven't really been playing at all much over the last 2 weeks. I'll try and get online 2nite if anybody wants get a lobby goin. I'll post in the other thread for that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Cool vids orim :). Wish I was going. :mad: Have some stupid coaching thing from 9-5 on saturday. Complete waste of time made all the more boring because I'll be thinking about inferno all day :p.

P.S. Somebody please beat chris. :o

Kirby wrote: »
    Cool vids orim :)

Ahem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Just spotted on the Dublin Bus website that Tony Blair is visiting Easons on O'Connell St. on Saturday and most likely they'll be closing off part of O'Connell St. Obviously that means there'll be a lot of travel disruptions - mostly buses, LUAS isn't affected.

Just in case anyone is planning on travelling on a bus to the XGC, the disruptions and diversions are listed here.

I'm going to be late for xgc so.

I'll have to go egg shopping.

I'm going to be late for xgc so.

I'll have to go egg shopping.

Text me if you'll miss 1:30 and want to be in a group.

This goes for everyone. As always PM for my number.

EDIT : Also, Egg Shopping???

For the book signing.

Tony+Blair+Journey.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Is there a plan in place for a possible Hound/Cobelcog final? It's not right to force Hound to use ps2 pad.

• Advertisement

animaX wrote: »
    Is there a plan in place for a possible Hound/Cobelcog final? It's not right to force Hound to use ps2 pad.

Current plan is the same it's always been. Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide console.

Advertisement