Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

welcome aboard cocoa!

Options
  • 25-08-2010 1:34pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

just want to welcome cocoa as Moderator to the juggling forum

o/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

\o/

congrats on the promotion cocoa :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

haha, cheers, really power tripping right now, so many posters around here to abuse...

wait...

*heads off looking for posters*

=P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

*rebels against auto-ray-tay*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Well seeing as we have all the forum posters here,

Is there actually a need for a juggling forum here seeing as emerald circus covers the irish scene and this place is dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

Jammy wrote: »
    *rebels against auto-ray-tay*

*zaps with auto-ray and offers cupán tae*
    Well seeing as we have all the forum posters here,

Is there actually a need for a juggling forum here seeing as emerald circus covers the irish scene and this place is dead?

Can't help but agree there, I haven't seen this forum serve as anything more than a signpost to emeraldcircus in a long time but it's up to powers higher than myself (not very high at all at all, think pygmy) whether or not it continues to exist and while people have to fight pretty hard to get forums created, I don't remember ever seeing one deleted, I suppose in some ways it doesn't really incur any costs so why not.

Basically I agree but I don't think it's going to happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Main forums don't get zapped alot but hosted ones come and go.

See iirc the whole purpose of this forum was for the boards juggling club pwd tried to set up for a week or so. While It could be a good thing to try get the club going again, I'm not sure if there's a need for it

Advertisement