Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cet biology courses

Options
  • 25-08-2010 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi , I will be applying for Physiotherapy next year and I did not study biology for the leaving cert.

Ive been looking for courses but can only find part time or similar where I would need something more intense.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Nelly2

Kilroy's College do Leaving Cert Biology if that's any use to you?
    http://www.kilroyscollege.ie/course.php?courseid=53

You said you can find part time courses, how many hours a week are they? If you think about secondary school, they'd have about 5hrs a week, you'd want to double that to do 2 years in 1. Otherwise you would be doing a lot of self-learning which may or may not suit you?

Would doing something like FETAC level 5 in Biology or Anatomy and Physiology be an option for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭dtfo

Thanks for your help

Im waiting for a brochure from Kilroys. Ive looked into the fetac courses and the they're good but they're only one night a week.

Ideally I would need a few days a week at least with biology to pass the leaving

Advertisement