Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Mic Nights in Dublin City

Options
  • 25-08-2010 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm a newbie in case you didn't know, so apologies if I've missed some protocol!

I'm looking for info on open mic "turn up and play" nights in Dublin city as oppossed to songwriter nights - basically I'd lke to turn up and play other peoples songs as I have none of my own (well..I have one but I'm told it sounds way too like wonderwall).

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭buffalo

O'Donoghue's on Suffolk Street (not Baggot Street, this one used to be the Thing Motte) have one on Tuesday nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 onetrueiago

Thanks a million!

Checked it out last Tuesday - the line up was decent and the organiser Stephen spot on. There are worse ways of spending a Tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

The Legal Eagle pub near the Four Courts have an open mic night on Thursdays.

Advertisement