Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good Vet?!

• 25-08-2010 2:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭

Looking for a good vet, I'm getting a ferret, so preferably someone that has a history with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭racram

Not sure about his history with treating Ferrets but the vet at the Pet Hospital is brilliant. Have been bringing my dog to Tighe for years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

racram wrote: »
    Not sure about his history with treating Ferrets but the vet at the Pet Hospital is brilliant. Have been bringing my dog to Tighe for years.

have to agree top man

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭racram

racram wrote: »

Forgot to mention earlier that its the Pet Hospital beside the Peoples Park, next door to the Three Ships.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Tadhg is my pets vet and he's very good. He takes time with the pets and compared to other vets I've never felt like the meter was ticking and worrying about the cost.

It's appointments during the day unless it's an emergency or you can just turn up between 7pm - 8pm and wait your turn.

Tadhg has an arrangement with the WSPCA who help with the costs for neutering pets.

Don't know about ferrets but I'm sure a quick phonecall will sort that out.

Advertisement