Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

due an upgrade with meteor

Options
  • 25-08-2010 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

hey folk
    due an upgrade with meteor and nothing is jumping out at me any reccomendations?
    currently have the sony erricson C905 with 8mp camera & am very happy with it but its on its last legs.
    am not a fan of touch screen at all had a samsung touch screen phone while the C905 was being repaired & it wrecked my head.
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

N97 mini, has a touchscreen, but also has full qwerty keypad.
    The E63, is also qwerty, and is a nice little phone, just the camera isnt amazing.

If you don't want either above, go for the W995. Its a decent enough phone, plenty of features. Around for awhile but not a bad little phone. The camera is probably its best feature. The build quality wouldnt be as sturdy as the E63

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭TimMac

Thanks davy

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

TimMac wrote: »
    Thanks davy

No bother. I just looked at what i posted when you bumped the thread, i noticed that i had said "just the camera is amazing", that was meant to be "isnt" so edited my post. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

W995 is a decent phone :) i got it for my mum

she doesnt find a thing wrong with it...does text/call and camera is ok

have you tried a decent capacitive touch screen? more than likely the it was a cheap samsung replacement and it cant represent the response they can give

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭TimMac

W995 is a decent phone :) i got it for my mum

she doesnt find a thing wrong with it...does text/call and camera is ok

have you tried a decent capacitive touch screen? more than likely the it was a cheap samsung replacement and it cant represent the response they can give
    capacitave touch???
    you are going to have to dumb that down a little for me mate!
    it was the samsung wave I had & i thought it was the biggest heap of sh1t I ever used very annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

meh W995 then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

just went from the w995 to the samsung wave, wave is stunning but nothing spectacular on the day to day uses

Advertisement