Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

River Lee Hotel/Restaurant

Options
  • 25-08-2010 3:14pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Has anyone eaten in the restaurant in the River Lee hotel (Used to be Jurys) in Cork?

Need to book a place for a meal down there and just trying to find out if this place is any good?

If not, any other recommendations?

Tox

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭jacko1

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Has anyone eaten in the restaurant in the River Lee hotel (Used to be Jurys) in Cork?

Need to book a place for a meal down there and just trying to find out if this place is any good?

If not, any other recommendations?

Tox

not great - best near to hotel are Cafe Paradiso and Fenns Quay

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I've heard good and bad things about the place - too many bad for me to try it myself.
    I'd head to Fenns Quay - only 5 minutes walk from there.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I'm looking for somewhere a little up market but not too expensive..

Both suggestions look good but its for a special occasion..

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭jacko1

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    I'm looking for somewhere a little up market but not too expensive..

Both suggestions look good but its for a special occasion..

Tox

Les Gourmandises or Jacobs on the Mall !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I was there for a staff party a couple of months ago and it was ok, nothing spectacular but not yuck either. Drinks are savage expensive though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement