Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bear in Heaven (25th Aug) Crawdaddy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

if you want free tickets to thier gig tonight in crawdaddy drop me a PM .

i am on guest list but cant go , ill pass on the details.

anyone else want them just text me. Cloud castle lakes decent irish band are also playing. They recently won a slot on the EP lineup

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭mal1

Thanks for the tickets Eoin. Must appreciated. Also, thanks for taking the call from my girlfriend. My phone ran out of battery so she took control.

Anyway, the gig was actually pretty good. Missed Cloud Castle Lakes and most of Halves since I had to wait in the bar for a friend.

Halves sounded a lot like Sigur Ros/Mogwai. I was just thinking that there must be a lot of similar bands springing up around the globe as a result of hoppipolla. This might have stopped me from enjoying their music.

I'm a fan of Yeasayer which Bear in Heaven have been compared with. They aren't really that alike in my opinion. Bear in Heaven have a less playful and louder sound. A lot of tribal beats going on. I like!

Advertisement