Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend good primary school west Donegal

Options
  • 25-08-2010 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi All

Long term poster here but reopened account after password palava :)

Could anyone recommend a primary school in and around Donegal Town/ Killbeggs area? I am moving up next summer and would love some insider info before I start contacting them. Or also if there are schools that you would NOT recommend that would be helpful also. My children are 8 and 7 if that helps :)

Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

You are covering quite a large area going between Donegal town and Killybegs, (around 20 miles) I can think of about thirteen schools in that area.

Do you not want the kids going to school where you are living or working? Also, what type of school do you want to send them too? Catholic, protestant, gael scoil, town or country?

Advertisement