Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex questions....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

Personally I only like anal if I'm receiving, if im giving then it feels too much like it could be a woman, and besides, I like to feel like I'm being dominated! I attended several Kama Sutra classes in the US a few years back,

<snip>

NO PERSONALS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭LGiamani

Well life is a learning experience and I'm learning today something I never paid much heed to.

LGiamani wrote: »
    Well life is a learning experience and I'm learning today something I never paid much heed to.

And what is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭LGiamani

That sexual orientation is not back and white and there are greys in between

• Registered Users Posts: 68,705 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Dave_24irl wrote: »
    Is he openly bisexual? Or did he confide this just in you? I assume you are gaybi and he felt he could tell you this. I feel sorry for the guy to be honest he sounds really far in the closet. What age is he?

He's not, he knows I'm gay. 23.

• Advertisement

LGiamani wrote: »
    That sexual orientation is not back and white and there are greys in between

very true, i was in that grey area for a long time, its confusing and scary but there is hope for everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Dave_24irl

MYOB wrote: »
    He's not, he knows I'm gay. 23.

I would consider myself similar to this guy. I am bi, genuinely, and not out. Only difference is I enjoy sex with women as much if not more than with guys. I guess everyone is different. It is easier when you have that 'one of the lads' dynamic going on, and with previous sexual experience with girls to just leave the same sex attraction part out. I often wonder how many guys out there are secretly bisexual.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

God i didnt think this would turn into 'If you have anal your gay/bi' lol
    I am gay and I just dont like being top or bttm much really, does that make me str8? lol no! I prefer the other things like hugging kissing w%$&ing s*&^ing etc...

Just wanted to know if there were gay/bi men like me who didnt like to top/bttm.

But really how can 'takin it up the butt' as a str8 dude make you gay with a toy, if you want your lady to do it and the woman is willing to do it for the man, thats love to me!

Same as two gay guys not doing anal and respecting that, thats love too.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Just wanted to know if there were gay/bi men like me who didnt like to top/bttm.

Yes there are loads

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    Yes there are loads

thanks! lol close topic now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bob50

Just asking question if a guy who has only had sex with women then for some reason lets a man have sex with him to experiment what its llike and enjoys it . does that make him gay bi or straight

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

bob50 wrote: »
    Just asking question if a guy who has only had sex with women then for some reason lets a man have sex with him to experiment what its llike and enjoys it . does that make him gay bi or straight

Cheers
    It doesn't make them anything - without being funny - you can't just put a label on someone and say Ok you are gay because you had sex with a man once, the person defines themself and in that scenario might say any of these three

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement