Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I download these tracks?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I'm not sure about All Along, but isn't Keep On Rockin' on one of their albums? I think it's on their MTV Unplugged cd.

Failing that, iTunes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭pointer28

I've never bought any downloadable music files before and the MTV Unplugged album is proving hard to find on CD.

Can I still use iTunes even if I don't have an iPod? I have a Creative MP3 player, does that make any difference?

Sorry for the stupid questions but I always preferred CD's in my hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

pointer28 wrote: »
    I've never bought any downloadable music files before and the MTV Unplugged album is proving hard to find on CD.

1) Can I still use iTunes even if I don't have an iPod?
    2) I have a Creative MP3 player, does that make any difference?

3) Sorry for the stupid questions but I always preferred CD's in my hand.

1) Yes.

2) Kinda. If you find the songs on iTunes and download them, they could be in the m4a format (for iPod). There are a number of free converters online to change from iPod to mp3 for your Creative.

3) They're not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭pprendeville

you an download music file and save them as mp3 files from youtube? i've pm'd you regarding this. afaik it's strictly legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

for the 2010 All Along the Watchtower version you can buy the full concert from pearljam.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

you an download music file and save them as mp3 files from youtube? i've pm'd you regarding this. afaik it's strictly legal.
    that would not be technically legal.

Downloading youtube files is copyright infringement.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Let's all remember the charter folks:
    Any discussion on the illegal download of copyrighted material is out of the question also. Any links to illegal mp3s, or the suggestion of P2P file sharing programs will be deleted, and the user possibly banned.

Nobody's posted anything naughty yet but if you're thinking about it, please don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

There's a version of Rockin' in the free world on the Live on two legs album (it's a medley with Daughter though). There's also another version on the Live at the Gorge album.

You can get the unplugged DVD with one of the Ten:Legacy Editions but I'm pretty sure Rockin' in the free world isn't on it.

Edit: Live on two legs is available on iTunes but Live at the Gorge doesn't seem to be (It's 7 CDs).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DINOSAUR MAN

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Dinosaur Man, please read this post. Also, for the sake of readability please refrain from posting in ALL CAPS.

• Advertisement
Advertisement