Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GREAT BABY GIFT

• 25-08-2010 5:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭

I just received a gift for my son of a picture for his nursery which has all his birth details in it, like his birth date, weight, time etc.... it is really lovely and unusual, (makes a change from the bags of baby-gros and vests) :-)
    I love it so much I am getting one for my god-daughter.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I love it. Where is it from?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Chesty LaRue

Grawns wrote: »
    I love it. Where is it from?

Yeah, its fab isn't it?:D
    I've ordered mine thru facebook
    www.facebook.com/Prints4gifts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

10lb 2oz!! :eek: Bet that hurt!

The pic is a lovely idea!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Chesty LaRue

LOL....elective C-section as my other DS was 10lbs 4oz...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Holy cow!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

My Dad made something similar to these for each of my babies (last one was 10lbs 6oz btw!!) and I adore them, definitely best present ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭axel rose

Its also a great idea to keep a few of the newspapers that were printed on the day the baby was born.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Yeah, its fab isn't it?:D
    I've ordered mine thru facebook
    www.facebook.com/Prints4gifts

Getting some great reviews from customers.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Speaking of personalised baby gifts...

My friend just told me she's expecting her second next March so I've decided to knit this blanket for her. I hope she chooses a relatively short name!

Sirdar-320-11.jpg

It can take up to 7 letters, if not I'll just go with Baby and the date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Speaking of personalised baby gifts...

My friend just told me she's expecting her second next March so I've decided to knit this blanket for her. I hope she chooses a relatively short name!

My new baby got a present of one of these (similar) from his aunt in Galway, apparently some woman down there is famous for selling them at some big market down there. (not you is it?)

If your friend choses a long name get her one of those prints4gifts instead:D

Funnily enough I also have the exact same teddy as in the photo which is still on a shelf in my 7yr olds room:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

My new baby got a present of one of these (similar) from his aunt in Galway, apparently some woman down there is famous for selling them at some big market down there. (not you is it?)

If your friend choses a long name get her one of those prints4gifts instead:D

Funnily enough I also have the exact same teddy as in the photo which is still on a shelf in my 7yr olds room:eek:

No it's no me. I rarely knit the same thing twice. I'm also not able to write my own patterns yet which you have to do to sell because of copyright.

I'd rather make something myself for her than buy something any day, she's my oldest friend in the world.:o

Advertisement