Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Finally got home internet, but is it fast enough?

• 25-08-2010 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭

927701442.png

Here's what I recently got at home, ping seems quite good.
    If I plug the cable into the back of the XBox I should get solid results, yes?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Should be fine for playing over XBL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

Excellent, is there anything major I need to do to get online? (I already have from free Gold Codes, and can plug the ethernet cable directly into the back)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

PJTierney wrote: »
    Excellent, is there anything major I need to do to get online? (I already have from free Gold Codes, and can plug the ethernet cable directly into the back)

You're good to go, shouldn't need anything else. Hope you have a pleasant experience. Just remember you can always mute people that you don't want to listen to ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Yes it should work out quite well...good upload speed and good ping also. Xbox live should be pretty easy to setup but if you have problems let us know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

Everything went well last night, had some games of Forza 3 with little to no lag:

pjtierney2003.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement