Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 25-08-2010 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

Hey all, just want to check if other people are having this problem and not just me. When I go online with FIFA10 head to head, I get to the team select screen and can't select anyone. I have been matched up with someone but I can't get any further. This happens 95% of the time.

What I'd like to know if it's a known issue with the EA servers or just my Internet connection (although I can play MW2 without any issues)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Whats your NAt type
    What console you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Hey all, just want to check if other people are having this problem and not just me. When I go online with FIFA10 head to head, I get to the team select screen and can't select anyone. I have been matched up with someone but I can't get any further. This happens 95% of the time.

What I'd like to know if it's a known issue with the EA servers or just my Internet connection (although I can play MW2 without any issues)

Definitely a NAT issue or you arent forwarding the specific ports for xbox live.

http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/XboxLive360/XboxLive360index.htm

Advertisement