Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from personal issues forum unfairly.

Options
  • 25-08-2010 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭

I got a one month ban from this topic in the personal issues thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056003725&page=5

I've tried to pm the mod in question but he has yet to reply back. Dont know if he has read it or not. Or dont know if he is just ignoring it.

He claims i insulted members of the thread (please see my original post) - he decided to ban me for one month. I didnt.
    Its quite funny as how earlier in the thread a person did insult the op by calling him a rat. While he only recieved a one week ban.

i think this is a bit unfair. ... i get the impression the mod didnt even read my post. What can i do to lift this ban?
    fair enough if i did break the rules. but i didnt. Again, please see my post and judge for yourself.

All I want is the ban to be lifted. I didnt break the "insulting" rule as he claims.
    This thread is not some personal attack on the mod. Its just he must of misread my post then decided to ban. Again, judge for yourself.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Complaints about moderation should follow the Dispute Resolution Procedure. You can find full details here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

thanks for getting back.
    I followed the procedure.

I pm'ed the mod in question. I didnt get a reply.
    I then pm'ed the cat mod and he just read it and never replied back.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Which cat mod did you PM? You should generally contact all of them, as not all of them are always online.

Advertisement