Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tranferring money into AIB.

Options
  • 25-08-2010 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭

Hi. I transferred cash into aib from ub online at 1:15pm today - but I really need it there as fast as possible. I totally forgot that I could have just walked into aib and lodged cash!!:rolleyes:
    If I do that tomorrow morning, how long will it take until it shows in the AIB a/c? Will it be there later that day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

if you walk into aib and lodge cash into an aib account it will show up instantly. if you walk int oulster bank and lodge cash into an ulster bank account it will show up instantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Random wrote: »
    if you walk into aib and lodge cash into an aib account it will show up instantly. if you walk int oulster bank and lodge cash into an ulster bank account it will show up instantly.
    Thanks Random. Will do that in the morning then ;)

Advertisement