Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotel for 4 lads

Options
  • 25-08-2010 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

hi all.looking for a cheap hotel for sat night to put up 4 lads.all in the one room if possible to save the cost.any hints?

ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,045 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

aflib wrote: »
    hi all.looking for a cheap hotel for sat night to put up 4 lads.all in the one room if possible to save the cost.any hints?

ta
    the forrester court is well good. haven't been there in a while but it had a savage residents bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

You might investigate Travelodge on the Tuam Rd, for 35euro, although they are technically 3-bed rooms

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

aflib wrote: »

ta

no hotel will accomodate four lads in a room. if they do, they probably won't mind you tearing the place apart either.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Doubt you'll get a hotel, maybe try a hostel.

WWW.hostelworld.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

I think Jurys Inn down beside the bridge, by Spanish Arch, cater for this kind of scenario. (?). There's a flat rate for room, three beds usually (double/single) and for four upwards they charge small bit extra.For four lads they would throw in extra fold up bed as well.

Sorry OP but I'm not 100% on this but I think they're worth giving a call?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭keezer

Defo Foster court hotel, or stayed in these http://www.galwayholidayapartments.ie/ last time right on Eyre square. A double bed, twin bed room and a sofa bed and a full kitchen and huge balcony

Advertisement