Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cage Warriors plan on holding shows in Cork

• 25-08-2010 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/news/viewarticle.php?id=5150

"FO: Cage Warriors is seen as a Midlands organisation, whereabouts in the UK will you stage events?

It’s going to be a London-based organisation but we’ll be doing shows in Cork as well. Cage Warriors’ second show nine years ago was in London. That’s a big city and there’s not a lot of MMA going on. It’s a big brand and with the right people behind it Cage Warriors will have a lot of momentum. We’ll alternate between London and Ireland doing eight events a year. We have a 5000 sq ft gym in Cork – we took Chuck Liddell over there for a seminar and had a magnificent response – so there’s no reason why an MMA event wouldn’t work. "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

Love it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Sounds great.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭CageWarriors

This is correct , Cage Warrior Fighting Championships WILL be coming to Cork City Ireland .

We will update and drop word in here as plans progress !

Those looking to compete on a CWFC Event email your details to
    events "at" cagewarriors.com

Full Name
    Date of Birth
    Weight
    Height
    Club/Manager
    Contact Details

please enter int he subject box of your email if you are a AMA, B Class Pro or Pro Fighter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

This is correct , Cage Warrior Fighting Championships WILL be coming to Cork City Ireland .

We will update and drop word in here as plans progress !

Those looking to compete on a CWFC Event email your details to
    events "at" cagewarriors.com

Full Name
    Date of Birth
    Weight
    Height
    Club/Manager
    Contact Details

please enter int he subject box of your email if you are a AMA, B Class Pro or Pro Fighter

Sounds great. Are you still running the CageWarriors USA shows by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭CageWarriors

Cage Warriors will be concentrating on Ireland and London for now !

check out the Quote's from Dan Hardy in Fighting Fit Magazine.

" I worked closely with Ian Dean all the way through my career with Cage Warriors. He was a huge help. I was always looking for the best guys around to fight and he was saying “ Look, I’ll get you this guy instead. He’s not as highly ranked, but this is the right fight at this time. "

" It was a huge help working with Cage Warriors and Ian Dean . They allowed me to move forward at my own speed "

" The difference between Cage Warriors and other shows is Cage Warriors are respected around the world as a promotion . Ian Dean is the matchmaker and he does a good job "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Great news. CWFC is one of the best European promotions and are well respected.

Advertisement