Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd round??

• 25-08-2010 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

i never knew before looking at one of the threads on ths that the points go down in the second round.my 1st choice was arts with children studies but it was 465 and i got 450.i accepted arts,my 2nd chioce.is there anyway i could get my 1st choice in the 2nd round if the points go down to 450??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 monkeybusness2

cool,thanks..i really want that course!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

i never knew before looking at one of the threads on ths that the points go down in the second round.
    They *may* go down in the second round ...
    my 1st choice was arts with children studies but it was 465 and i got 450.i accepted arts,my 2nd chioce.is there anyway i could get my 1st choice in the 2nd round if the points go down to 450??
    Yes, it's possible ... but with a gap of 15 points, it is a long long way from guaranteed.

Focus on what you have currently been offered, if the CAO Santa brings you a bonus next week, it's all good! :D

Advertisement