Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other production forums?

Options
  • 25-08-2010 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭

Do any of you guys frequent any other decent dance music production forums? I'm being continually impressed by the production section of the Erol Alkan forum, loadsa great stuff in there, but does anyone know of any others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

not really

emi but they dont talk about production anymore really
    www.inthemix.com.au isnt bad

youd probably like aldj.com too grimey as its an ableton forum

also the production forum on boards isnt too bad
    ive tried a few others but didnt get on with the members so stopped posting:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

seannash wrote: »
    not really

emi but they dont talk about production anymore really
    www.inthemix.com.au isnt bad

youd probably like aldj.com too grimey as its an ableton forum

also the production forum on boards isnt too bad
    ive tried a few others but didnt get on with the members so stopped posting:)

http://www.abletonlivedj.com/forum/

This the one? I'll check it out, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

http://www.abletonlivedj.com/forum/

This the one? I'll check it out, cheers!

yeah thats the one.there a bit "nice" over there and tend to pat each other on the back a bit but there is some decent info over there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum

for all your hard techno needs.. frequented by most of london acid crew, owned by mark eg. loadsa top class producers on there.

drop by my section (production forum) and say hi... im the one generally keepin tve place tidy and abusing my mod powers :cool::D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum

for all your hard techno needs.. frequented by most of london acid crew, owned by mark eg. loadsa top class producers on there.

drop by my section (production forum) and say hi... im the one generally keepin tve place tidy and abusing my mod powers :cool::D

Looks great man, loads of traffic, I'll definitely check it out!

• Advertisement
Advertisement