Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU Paranormal Society

Options
  • 25-08-2010 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Well, the college year is starting up again, and with it DCU Paranormal is back in business. And so, I'm plugging us, since we're going for it with gusto this year. I also decided a new thread was best, since we actually exist properly now.

We're Ireland's first and only University Paranormal society (and damn proud of it). We're run by the students, but for anyone. So far we've run events in ghost hunting, mediums, alien life, dream interpretation - anything we could think of. However, we're always on the lookout for new ideas and people to run events with us. The hope is that, if we're a success, other colleges and unis will follow our example and get this field back into the public eye.

If you're interested in getting involved with our activities and/or events, as a member, facilitator or whatever, you can view our website at www.dcuparanormal.com

Even if you just have some suggestions, we'll be glad to take them on board. The experience on this forum is invaluable to us.

Or you could just PM me, I'm the founder/Chairperson :D.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

41567_137081206323097_1807_n.jpg

DCUPS - WE Are Out There

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Cute logo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Ha, thanks. Their names, from left to right, are Eerie, Spooky, Daisy and Wolverine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Urizen wrote: »
    Ha, thanks. Their names, from left to right, are Eerie, Spooky, Daisy and Wolverine.

:rolleyes:

Advertisement