Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Grant 2012?

• 25-08-2010 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Im wondering when i need to apply for 2011/2012?? I know its to soon but what do i need to do when its time???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

We're still able to apply for 2010/2011 now!

I think you can apply from March or April though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

For the 2011 application you need your parents' income from 2010 so you wouldn't be able to fill it out right now anyway! The closing date will be the end of August next year (more than likely) so give your parents the list of documents they need to get in a few months time and have them working on that while you're doing the lc :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

do it in july sometime. there's no rush with it as it's not a first come first served thing. anyone who's entitled to the grant will get it.....eventually

and what QoL said :D

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

The following website might give you the information or clarification when it comes to the time of applying, around end of June or July next year.

http://www.studentfinance.ie/mp7232/maintenance-grant/index.html

Hope it's of some help. :)

Advertisement